The Journal of Chemical Physics
Maintaining a long tradition of excellence and preeminence, The Journal of Chemical Physics (JCP) remains today’s leading source for the results of vital theoretical and experimental research at the interface between physics and chemistry.
The journal also offers Communications—reports of unusual importance worthy of rapid publication; the Letters to the Editor section includes brief Notes and insightful Comments on prior publications.
For more information visit JCP's About the Journal page.
ISSN Print: 0021-9606 Online: 1089-7690
Check out a FREE Sample Issue of The Journal of Chemical Physics Online.
For The Journal of Chemical Physics subscription pricing click here.
If you wish to purchase individual articles with any frequency, you may want to consider an AIP Article Pack.
This recent issue provides a sample of the subjects covered by The Journal of Chemical Physics. You'll discover some of the electronic features that distinguish AIP's online journals. Most features available to subscribers are active with this sample issue, allowing you to:
- Link content directly to social bookmarking applications
- Link to selected cited articles in major journals and databases
- Link to selected citing articles and related articles (including errata, comments, and replies)
- Directly access citation data from the abstract page in various formats including BibTeX, COinS, Medline, EndNote, RefWorks and Plain Text
- Access auxiliary material such as data tables or multimedia
- Request permission for rights to reuse articles for coursework, translations, web, etc.
Library Recommendation Form
If you'd like your institution to subscribe to The Journal of Chemical Physics, let us know and we'll send an evaluation copy to your librarian. Library Form.