LOG IN or SELECT A PURCHASE OPTION:
J. Chem. Phys. 127, 074710 (2007); http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.2752506 (8 pages)
Phase field theory of interfaces and crystal nucleation in a eutectic system of fcc structure: II. Nucleation in the metastable liquid immiscibility region
(Received 8 September 2006; accepted 1 June 2007; published online 21 August 2007)
© 2007 American Institute of Physics
- APPLIED MODELS
- Phase field theory for liquid-liquid interfaces and liquid phase separation
- Phase field theory for crystal nucleation and crystal-liquid interfaces
- PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
- Equilibrium liquid-liquid interfaces and nuclei
- Nucleation pathways
- Crystal nucleation near the critical point
- Crystal nucleation inside the spinodal region
- Crystal nucleation between the spinodal and coexistence lines
- Phase field theory of interfaces and crystal nucleation in a eutectic system of fcc structure: I. Transitions in the one-phase liquid region
Gyula I. Tóth et al.
J. Chem. Phys. 127, 074709 (2007)JCPSA6000127000007074709000001
KEYWORDS and PACS
ReferencesG. I. Tóth and L. Gránásy, J. Chem. Phys. 127, 074709 (1997)JCPSA6000127000007074709000001.
L. Gránásy and D. W. Oxtoby, J. Chem. Phys. 112, 2410 (2000)JCPSA6000112000005002410000001.
A. Cacciuto, S. Auer, and D. Frenkel, Phys. Rev. Lett. 93, 166105 (2004).
L. Gránásy, T. Pusztai, D. Saylor, and J. A. Warren, Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 035703 (2007).
J. W. Cahn and J. E. Hilliard, J. Chem. Phys. 28, 258 (1958)JCPSA6000028000002000258000001.
J. W. Cahn and J. E. Hilliard, J. Chem. Phys. 31, 688 (1959)JCPSA6000031000003000688000001.
For access to citing articles, you need to log in.
Access to article objects (figures, tables, multimedia) requires a subscription; log in to view available files.
(Access to supplementary files, where available, is free for this journal.)